The Warehouse Clerk will accept incoming shipments, load, and unload deliveries, and perform other duties as assigned.
• Maintains an accurate running inventory.
• Restocks supplies and inventory; places orders as needed.
• Accepts, verifies, inspects, all deliveries according to policy.
• Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the shop.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Thorough understanding of shop policies and procedures.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Clean driving record.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• CDL A
• Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, and carrying.
• Must be able to move at least 50 pounds at a time.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunities Employer, and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, housing status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, housing status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, select ion for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in al l company -sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona f ide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Exeter, PA 18643: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. All interested candidates
should submit their resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org