The Diesel Mechanic will perform work on our Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks and/or Equipment. The Diesel Mechanic will assist in maintaining all the Company’s Heavy Equipment, and Trucks.
• Assist to perform daily diagnostics and repairs of medium, heavy duty trucks in our fleet as well as equipment repairs.
• Generating work orders through our Fleet Maintenance software.
• Must be a team player, creative, dedicated, and take responsibility of repair work.
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair.
• Proficient with related computer diagnostic equipment and software.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to visually diagnose mechanical issues.
• Ability to read service and repair manuals.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• All applicants must have verifiable mechanical experience.
• MUST HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
• CDL license a plus but not required.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunities Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, housing status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, housing status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $29.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 2 years
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Exeter, PA 18643: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Diesel engine repair: 2 years (Preferred)
• Mechanical knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. All interested candidates
should submit their resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org